Szukaj na tym blogu

piątek, 3 września 2010

WIDOWISKO WILSONA - SOLIDARNOŚĆ 30 lat (video), STOCZNIA GDAŃSK 31.8.2010



MACY GRAY - I TRAY, 30-LAT SOLIDARNOŚCI, STOCZNIA GDAŃSK 31.8.2010


Games, changes and fears
When will they go from here
When will they stop
I believe that fate has brought us here
And we should be together
But we're not
I play it off but I'm dreamin of you
I'll keep my cool but I'm fiendin.
I try to say goodbye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near
Goodbye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it, it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near

Videorelacja z widowiska "Solidarność. Twój anioł Wolność ma na imię" - reż. Robert Wilson, producent ECS = Europejskie Centrum Solidarności dowodzone przez Macieja Ziembę. Miejsce: Gdańska Stocznia, Młode Miasto. Data: 31 sierpnia 2010, godz. 21:00-23:40. Okazja: 30 rocznica podpisania Porozumień Sierpniowych, narodziny SOLIDARNOŚCI.

Obsada: Macy Gray, Angelique Kidjo, Rufus Wainwright, Marianne Faithfull, Philip Glass, Ksenia Simonowa, Kayah, Janek Lisiecki, Kroke, Orkiestra Symfoników Gdańskich, 11-letni Adam Pypan z Elbląga, Ксения Симонова, Wojtek Mann, Krystyna Janda i Jerzy Radziwiłowicz, Sonam Skopiec (Tybet), Awad Gabir (Sudan), Jorge Calaforra (Kuba), Bogdan Borusewicz, Lech Wałęsa, Bronisław Komorowski...

Video (emitowane na telebimach) - źródła: Grzegorz Rogala, Maciej Szupica, Bartosz Bieniek, Jacek Chojecki, Video Studio Gdańsk, archiwum Europejskiego Centrum Solidarności.

Fajerwerki: Groupe F



KAYAH, NICK SINCKLER - GET UP, STAND UP, GDAŃSK 31.8.2010. Video - YouTube. Organizator - ECS.


Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: don't give up the fight!

Preacher man, don't tell me,
Heaven is under the earth.
I know you don't know
What life is really worth.
It's not all that glitters is gold;
'Alf the story has never been told:
So now you see the light, eh!
Stand up for your rights. come on!


Marianne Faithfull - Working class hero: "Solidarność". Twój anioł Wolność ma na imię, 31.08.2010


As soon as you're born they make you feel small
By giving you no time instead of it all
Till the pain is so big you feel nothing at all
A working class hero is something to be
A working class hero is something to be

They hurt you at home and they hit you at school
They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool
Till you're so fucking crazy you can't follow their rules
A working class hero is something to be
A working class hero is something to be

When they've tortured and scared you for twenty odd years
Then they expect you to pick a career
But you really can't function you're so full of fear
A working class hero is something to be
A working class hero is something to be


Ksenia Simonowa Kseniya Simonova, Ксенія Симонова - malowanie dłońmi na piasku. Stocznia Gdańska, 31 sierpnia 2010.


MACY GRAY - Beauty In The World, 30-lecie SOLIDARNOŚCI, GDAŃSK STOCZNIA 31.8.2010


I know you're fed up
Like a lead up for us
All they talk about is
What is going down?
What's been messed up for us?
When I look around I see blue skies
I see butterflies for us

Listen to the sound and lose it
Its sweet music and dance with me
There is beauty in the world
So much beauty in the world
Always beauty in the world
So much beauty in the world
Shake your booty boys and girls for the beauty in the world
Pick your diamond pick your pearl there is beauty in the world
All together now



Gdańsk - Solidarność. Twój anioł wolność ma na imię - fajerwerki. Groupe F (fireshow). Polska.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty